Learn Eleventy From Scratch preorders have gone live!

Today is a huge day for Piccalilli because you can now preorder Learn Eleventy From Scratch with a huge discount.

For a limited time, you can grab a Blind Bird discounted price of £55 (including VAT) instead of the full price of £150 (including VAT), using the code 11TY_PREORDER. That’s a whopping £95 saving!

Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just purchased the course. Can’t wait to get access!

1 Like

Yay! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

'Nuff said!

1 Like

Yay! Thank you very much!!

I really hope you will make something that noob guys like me can properly understand. Make a section of cookbook recipes, like how to add includes (such as menus). If the thing is already documented, point to that. But don’t assume the reader knows what you know.

Yeh that’s the “from scratch” bit :wink:

2 Likes

I’m in :raised_hand:

1 Like

@hankchizljaw Hi! Thank you for the course!

I’m interested in it, but due to currency exchange rates, the cost is a bit expensive. Even with the early bird code… :pensive:

I’m wondering if Piccalil supports Parity Purchasing Power like some learning resources out there.

Thank you!

Thank you. I really appreciate it!

Parity purchasing is in the works for the full release of the course!

1 Like

Well, missed the Blind Bird… However, I got the Early Bird discount. And isn’t the Early Bird the one that gets the worm… Looking forward to the 11ty Scratch course… Thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome. Thank you so much for your support!

Only the first early bird mate. :star_struck:

1 Like

but the second mouse gets the cheese

but the second mouse gets the cheese

Did you give the first mouse a decent burial?

1 Like

I wish I had seen this earlier, I would have signed up.

Hello @hankchizljaw
I’m checking but I could not find the parity purchase option on the page and in the stripe checkout page.

How does it work?

Thanks!

If only shows up if you visit from a supported country. which country are you in?

I’m visiting the site from Colombia